I have always loved a good mystery. Ever since I discovered Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys books I have clung to every clue to figure out who had done it. When Andy and I were first married he introduced me to Poirot and Masterpiece Mystery. We have continued to be big fans but I am the one who stays up late curled under the blanket watching old reruns on youtube.
My favorite currently is Inspector Lewis which is a spin-off of the Inspector Morse series. How often does American TV use classical music or poetry in any of their series? With Inspector Morse and now Lewis Oxford is the scene of the crime and all the suspects recite Wordsworth and Shakespeare...inlcuding Lewis' sidekick sargeant James.
With the baby, the work hours, and the running of my children around it has been a beautiful vice.
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



2 comments:
Glad you have something you enjoy so much that is relaxing to you :). When I was working, I always stayed up too late reading when I knew I had to get up early--but it was my sanity. (I just noticed that my word verification that I have to put it on here is "sperm".) Is some programmer having fun? LOL Love ya!
haha so funny mom! Probably!
Post a Comment