WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Wednesday, December 10, 2008



My four year old lost a tooth! Not long ago Mandy said that her tooth was loose; we didn't believe her--I mean she is too little, or so I thought. Well, she showed us; her tooth popped out yesterday with the bite of an apple, and we think she actually swallowed it! The tooth fairy is magical, however, and was able to "retrieve" the tooth and Mandy earned her money!

5 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

SO Funny! I think we all need to be aware to expect the unexpected from Mandy! What a girl!! Yay, Mandy :-)

Dani said...

That's crazy! She's way too little for this to start happening! What a cutie. I'm glad that the tooth fairy worked her magic!

Nate and Amy said...

That tooth fairy is pretty talented! I still can't believe Mandy already lost a tooth! She is growing up way to fast. Can't wait to see you in just a few days!
Amy

Wrangler Ron said...

It seems that Mandy is maturing about two years for every birthday. So it seems we really have an 8 year old here, not a 4 year old. She really is amazing.
I'm glad the tooth fairy is on the ball and made the delivery on schedule.

rhondas view said...

we all need to listen to our kids better... this cracks me up. the other day em was recalling the time that she told me that our guinea pig was pregnant...and how i told her, "no she isn't"...em kept insisting (and at the time she was 8 or so) so i finally checked. sure enough, honey was preggers AND delivered that night!