WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Monday, December 15, 2008


Whew! Yea! and Whahoo!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations!! What a great accomplishment.

Mustang Suzie said...

We're so happy for you, Candice. I'm sure you can feel the stress dripping off of you! We look forward to seeing you get your diploma in the spring--a great accomplishment!! Love you. Mom

Dani said...

YEEEEE HAAAAAW!!! Congrats! You did it!!

rochelle said...

Yay! It's finally here!

mattyanddeidre said...

Does that mean you're done? Congratulations Candice. Way to go! BTW, your family is so beautiful and you look great in your family picture!

Christy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so, so proud of you! You are super fantastic and fabulous!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on your hard work and accomplishments!

Michelle Starrs said...

YEAH! Congrats!!!! i am so happy you are all finished!

Juli Chan said...

Congratulations Candice! I hope you all celebrate...

rhondas view said...

i've been in a hole...i'm so sorry! congrats in the biggest fashion sis!!! you're da bomb, my idol (in the acceptable sense) and the going getting-est perseverer ev-ah! :)
and if you can't tell- i'm so proud of you!