WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Thursday, December 31, 2009

And So Begins 2010...Goodbye 2009!

























































And so it begins, another year. It has been an amazing year for the Taylors. Here are few of the photos I do have of 2009 covering Will's birth, birthday parties, ballet recitals, Christmas, and more. Sorry so many photos...but if you do stay to look--Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

Looks like lots of happiness! Love the pix.

Elisa said...

I have to say, your hair is SO AWESOME in those family pictures. LOVE LOVE. I'm so jealous!

Dani said...

I love that you are blogging again. I'll get back to it soon too. Love the pictures!! The pic of Ally and Mandy in their Nutcracker make up looks just like the ones I took of my girls. In front of the Christmas tree and all! :-) I still want to come take pictures, but guess who is throwing up today! Tanner! My luck this winter, I guess!