



Merry Christmas All!
We have been so blessed this year in our family, particularly with the birth of our son Will. Our children have been very healthy and are doing well in school and activities. Andy is doing well at work, and I am enjoying being a mom.
Our thoughts are turned to the Savior and the miracle of his birth. We are so very grateful for Him.
I hope this Christmas brings happiness to your home as well.
Merry Christmas!
Andy, Candice and family
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



7 comments:
Love this! What a beautiful family :-).
Oh My Goodness! Will is adorable! I love his creamy skin and strawberry blonde spikey hair! You all look so beautiful in your photos, what a fun photo shoot. Shelly told me you are blessing him next week, and that lots of family are gathering. What a wonderful event and a fun day for you guys. I miss you all and cannot wait for our boys to play together one day. Love you!
Great photos! Your family is so beautiful! Merry Christmas!
beautiful photos of a beautiful family! I love them :) Merry Christmas, Candice
Will is absolutely darling! You guys look great.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too! Will is just as cute as can be; love him! You all look so good in these pictures. Did your dad take them Candice? I miss you guys. Any plans of coming up here in the near future?
These are great pictures! Will is so cute!
Post a Comment