WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Photo Day with Dad and Homework with Ally

This evening we went to my parents to have a family photo taken by my dad. He now has a studio in his home. It is very convenient, and he does good work. Tomorrow night BJ will take some photos of Will. He is 2 months!! So we are building up our photos again. And I can't remember if I said this before, but I am now in charge of computer back-up and I am hiring a service. I am not great at IT and there are services which are very inexpensive with limitless back-up. I hear mozy and carbonite are both good. So, anyway, the proofs from my dad turned out great. I can't believe I have three kids, I can't believe how grown-up Ally is becoming!

Andy and I were up later than planned in order to help Ally finish her homework. Sometimes the homework teachers come up with is utterly ridiculous. We made an algebra machine out of a cereal box. Fun. We also had to take Christmas words and non-Christmas words to make a story. And finally, we listed all the holidays we could think of and whether we celebrated them or not. Really, how important is that?

0 comments: